Sunday 13 February 2011

THE VISUAL DIARY...

So... starting off this visual diary for the week!

Well Friday, I must admit I forgot to take photos! But to outline what I was doing... I drove into Uni and stayed there all day and left Preston, to start my 80 mile commute home, at about half 5, got home just after 7pm, it was time for some dinner, chat to some friends online and start blogging!! At least the motorways weren't too snarled up tonight! :)

Saturday - Today I am starting my marathon of work until our big photoshoot on Wednesday and a big deadline for Fashion Brand Promotion on Thursday... so from today I may be glued to a Mac... it never helps when the weather is sunny either!This is the view from my lounge window of my garden. The little wooden house is the home of our chickens.


This is the Mac that I am going to be living the next few days at! The sunshine falling into the room has made the image overexposed...

This is my car at the front of the house :)

Sunday - Another day of working! But at least it is raining outside today which makes the workload seem a little easier...
This is the rain running down the windows...not sure how the image has turned out though!

I usually work all weekend at my local Tesco Supermarket, I am a checkout operator. A typical weekend is 10 hours work on a Saturday and 7 hours on a Sunday. But this weekend, I am on holiday, luckily, to get some of this work done before a busy week!

Monday - Today I am travelling upto Uni for the fashion photography lecture, 3-5pm. I caught the 10.51am train, these are some photographs that I caught on the way upto Preston.When I arrived in Preston, I met Steph in Starbucks before going shopping for some accesories for our Fashion Shoot!


Tuesday - Today, I have been finishing off my submisssion for Fashion Brand Promotion and finalisding the plans and getting organised for our photoshoot, for Fashion Photography module. Collaborating with all those involved, making sure all is organised is crucial yet time consuming. So a busy 14 hour day today!! As I am travelling upto Preston in the morning (with Jade, our make-up and hair stylist) I am blogging tonight for tomorrow. Also, as I commute a long distance, I have also packed all my work up, my submission and packed some clothes as on Thursday I am driving up to Preston and staying at a relatives house on Thursday night (about half an hour from Preston) and will travel into Uni again on Friday Morning for the PH2000 practical class!

Wednesday - The day of the shoot! Hopefully all will go to plan! I will take the main photographs with Steph as well as 'back stage' photos, which I will place on this blog afterwards to show everyone what we got upto and our set-up for the shoot.

Thursday - I am driving upto Preston this morning and staying over this evening at a relatives, to save travelling home and then back again for PH2000 practical class on Friday morning. Today, I have the PH2000 lecture , then PH2011 seminar (what this exercise is for) and then Fashion Brand Promotion for a project submission and presentation to a representative from Umbro - the sportswear brand!

- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment